Tuesday 23 October 2007

Robert Fisk on the "sinister goings-on in Lebanon"

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon at Simply Jews points out that the "venerable master of bent mirrors", Robert Fisk, has not mentioned in his latest article on Lebanon the "I" country which for him is virtually the root cause of all evil. Could the "controversy" provoked by his conspirationist article on 9/11 explain Fisk's silence for now (Even I question the 'truth' about 9/11) ?

"Fisk: it is all downhill from now on...

It is with deep worry that I notice that in the latest article on sinister goings-on in Lebanon, this venerable master of bent mirrors forgot to mention a certain neighboring country. The name starting with I.

I am worried about his mental state. Confused, too. Oops..."

1 comment:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Thanks for the link and all the best.